Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default minute() and hour() doesn't work

I can't get the minute and hour function to work. I even copied and pasted
the example from Excel Help and it still doesn't work. Any idea what I'm
missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

callbr549 wrote:
I can't get the minute and hour function to work. I even copied and pasted
the example from Excel Help and it still doesn't work. Any idea what I'm
missing?

You might want to better define "doesn't work". What exactly are you entering
into your worksheet and what result are you getting.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

They do work. Thousands of people have used them successfully, and you can
too. Posting your formulas, and the solution you are looking for is the
first step.

Regards,
Fred