Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula for adding time

Fred this works the first time but tomorrow when I change the time in b2 the
time in b3 does not change.

I have been formatting all cells for time " 13:30 ". Is this correct?
Doug

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

1. What happens when you press F9 (recalculate the workbook)? Do you have
Calculation set to automatic? In XL2007, use Excel buttonExcel
OptionsFormulasWorkbook CalculationAutomatic.
2. Use whatever format you want. Formats change only the appearance of the
cell. Calculations are independent of the format and will be the same
regardless of what format you use.

Regards,
Fred