Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default returning a date 7 business day excluding holidays in the future

How would I write a formula that would do this. If I input a date in cell A1
and I have holidays in cells R1:R11. Can I write a formula that would give
me a date in cell B2 that is 7 business days excluding holiday from the date
in A1.

I am having a hard time getting the networkdays and holidays working if I am
not inputing 2 dates.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am having a hard time getting the networkdays
and holidays working

Use the WORKDAY function:

=WORKDAY(A1,7,R1:R11)

Format as Date