Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Replacing a data range in a nested array function

I am trying to update my data range in a nested array function without having
to change every cell. Is there a way to change the entire data range within
the sheet? We are using our lead sheet as a template and when we are using
it again the raw data range expanded so now we need to pick up the additional
rows and columns. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sounds like you need a dynamic range. See this:

http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP