Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default FIX FOR =N/A errors from EOMONTH

I discovered that, after a lot of pain and frustration, a fix for a
file corrupted by this error is to simply open it in Open Office calc,
and save it down again.

I lost three hours figuring this out, but saved about 20 by not having
to redo all of the =n/a's.

Hope this helps someone.

Best,

Drew