Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default help with formula =valuesA1

I have a cell with a very long formula in it.
I am looking for a formula that will copy the values to another cell.
Something like =valuesA1
Anyone know how to accomplish that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you want the value in cell A1 in another cell, enter:

=A1

in the other cell.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

"Larry" wrote:

I have a cell with a very long formula in it.
I am looking for a formula that will copy the values to another cell.
Something like =valuesA1
Anyone know how to accomplish that?
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

LOL - Thanks Gary, couldn't have been any easier.