Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Q Q is offline

Default Multiply a co;omn by a constant

It appears Excel is very powerful at performing funtions on arrays, however,
I simply want to multiply a whole column of numbers by one constant number,
and get the result either in the same column (for each individual number), or
the next column. It appears that excel does not have this capability. Is
there a program that does?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:42:01 -0800 from Q :

It appears Excel is very powerful at performing funtions on arrays, however,
I simply want to multiply a whole column of numbers by one constant number,
and get the result either in the same column (for each individual number), or
the next column. It appears that excel does not have this capability. Is
there a program that does?

Yes, and it's called Excel. Use Edit | Paste Special, and specify
"Values" and "Multiply.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions