Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Display information from other worksheet

I need to display information from another worksheet that would fill up a
cell block the size of 50.28 x 532 (about 5 Columns wide and about 37 rows
long) I am able to display the information from only one entry, (by cell
E2=[worksheet.xls]Master'!H27). but I need to display information from only
one entry at a time in this Display box only if the entry field is yes. And
only one entry will be answered yes at a time. The problem is there can be
as many as 500 entries on this worksheet but I want to display only the entry
that includes a yes cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Apparently you want to display the contents of one cell if another cell has
"yes" in it, but you provide no information about the relationship of these
2 cells. Post back and describe the layout of your data. Things like this
is in that cell/row/column, that is in the other cell/row/column. And if a
"yes" is in that cell/row/column, I want to display this cell/row/column.
HTH Otto