Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with Formula Please

Need a Formula for the following:

Data Table
A B C D E F G H I
1 Tom A W 2 H 30 84 30
2 Peter A W 3 H
3 Nick B L 1 A 70

Columns F1:I3 from Data Table has break scores for each player.

Below is the Result Table where I need to show a summary report for high
breaks. I have no problem with Break as I use the Large function. I need a
formula to insert in A1 and A2 to place the name for the corresponding breaks
below.

Result Table
High Breaks
A B
Name Break
1 84
2 70

Appreciate the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

see your other post

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Corca" wrote in message
Need a Formula for the following:

Data Table
A B C D E F G H I
1 Tom A W 2 H 30 84 30
2 Peter A W 3 H
3 Nick B L 1 A 70

Columns F1:I3 from Data Table has break scores for each player.

Below is the Result Table where I need to show a summary report for high
breaks. I have no problem with Break as I use the Large function. I need a
formula to insert in A1 and A2 to place the name for the corresponding
breaks
below.

Result Table
High Breaks
A B
Name Break
1 84
2 70

Appreciate the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Corca,

You need to post this as a new message. When you add it to a thread that's a
month old, you won't get many viewers.

Regards,
Fred

"Corca" wrote in message
Need a Formula for the following:

Data Table
A B C D E F G H I
1 Tom A W 2 H 30 84 30
2 Peter A W 3 H
3 Nick B L 1 A 70

Columns F1:I3 from Data Table has break scores for each player.

Below is the Result Table where I need to show a summary report for high
breaks. I have no problem with Break as I use the Large function. I need a
formula to insert in A1 and A2 to place the name for the corresponding
breaks
below.

Result Table
High Breaks
A B
Name Break
1 84
2 70

Appreciate the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Don't now how to search for the previous post as it dont have search critira
for name or date etc... only subject.

Can you help please.

"Corca" wrote:

Need a Formula for the following:

Data Table
A B C D E F G H I
1 Tom A W 2 H 30 84 30
2 Peter A W 3 H
3 Nick B L 1 A 70

Columns F1:I3 from Data Table has break scores for each player.

Below is the Result Table where I need to show a summary report for high
breaks. I have no problem with Break as I use the Large function. I need a
formula to insert in A1 and A2 to place the name for the corresponding breaks
below.

Result Table
High Breaks
A B
Name Break
1 84
2 70

Appreciate the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Are you sure that the OP's message was added to an existing thread, Fred?
I can't see a References: or In-Reply-To: line in the headers of that
message.
Might it not be that your newsreader software has attached the new thread to
the old one just because it happens to have the same title? OE does the
same, but it's an error in OE.
--
David Biddulph

"Corca" wrote in message
Need a Formula for the following:

Data Table
A B C D E F G H I
1 Tom A W 2 H 30 84 30
2 Peter A W 3 H
3 Nick B L 1 A 70

Columns F1:I3 from Data Table has break scores for each player.

Below is the Result Table where I need to show a summary report for
high breaks. I have no problem with Break as I use the Large
function. I need a formula to insert in A1 and A2 to place the name
for the corresponding breaks
below.

Result Table
High Breaks
A B
Name Break
1 84
2 70

Appreciate the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here's your other post:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...3-23c1ed9908af

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Corca" wrote:

Need a Formula for the following:

Data Table
A B C D E F G H I
1 Tom A W 2 H 30 84 30
2 Peter A W 3 H
3 Nick B L 1 A 70

Columns F1:I3 from Data Table has break scores for each player.

Below is the Result Table where I need to show a summary report for high
breaks. I have no problem with Break as I use the Large function. I need
formula to insert in A1 and A2 to place the name for the corresponding
breaks
below.

Result Table
High Breaks
A B
Name Break
1 84
2 70

Appreciate the help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for pointing that out, David. I'm using Windows Mail, rather than OE,
but it's not surprising the problems are the same. I'll know from now on
that it's WM screwing up the threads, not the OP.

Fred