Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default % of subtotal in pivot tables

Hello
Does anyone know of a way I can create %s of subtotals in a pivot table -
instead of % of grand total. I need to create a table from a cube which has
salary by region over time with the number of people in each salary range as
a percentage of the region. I have tried using the % Of setting but it comes
up with nonsense values of itself, ie. each salary range is 100%.
Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There's no % of subtotal feature in a pivot table. Perhaps you can
arrange the pivot table so the data you want to subtotal is shown in
separate columns, then calculate the % of column.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures