Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I pull Data from a list by store # and quantity

Can I pull store #'s to another spreadsheet along with quantity of items?
I have a Distribution spreadsheet with a list of 100 store #'s. I fill out
the quantities of the items they each will recieve. The description transfers
to another spreadsheet that is used to make tags for the product. sometimes,
certain stores won't get anything and others might get 2. Is there a way for
the store numbers to carry over to the label page while and create tags for
the stores quantity? Hard to explain....hope someone can understand.
Thanks,
Sarah