Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default convert time to 1/4 hours

I have created a spreadsheet for keeping track of work hours. I have a
calculation already for hours worked but need to be able to convert 7:45 to
7.75, 6:15 to 6.25, 5:30 to 5.5, etc... We are only allowed those three
additions (.25, .5, .75) to whole numbers. Tried the dividing by 24 thing...
not the answer I need. Columns a time in, time out, total hours (which
is what needs to be converted).

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Tried the dividing by 24 thing... not the answer I need

Did you try multiplying by 24 and formatting as general?
--
Mike

question.