Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VBA to count colored cells

I have never used a VBA, but I am a really quick learner and a self taught
excel user. What I have is a conditional format that highlights the row in
blue if the G cell contains the word *lab*. Now what I need to do is have
these cells not be counted in my graphs. I am using a countif formula - such
as COUNTIF"1200" for time ranges. I want the rows with teh word lab in
column G to NOT count in this. I was thinking a VBA could do this, but quite
honestly I do not know how to do this. Any help would really be appriciated
-thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
see this site for counting CF color with VB.....

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CFColors.htm

if you are just starting with VB, see these sites.....

http://www.exceltip.com/excel_links.html
http://www.excel-vba.com/

do a google.....you'll find more

Regards