Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Same Image appear on all sheets from first page single

Hello all!
I am trying to create a basketball team tracking sheet. What I would like
to be able to do is on the first page (where you will enter your team info:
Names, numbers, etc) place a 'logo' and this image would then be on all other
sheets.

I can do this manually whereby you just delete the existing image and
rght-click/PASTE the new image, but I would like to automate this.

Any ideas?
Thanks again
Duane