Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Percentage format

I have this workbook that was working fine. Now every new and old cell
changes everything to a percentage. Even if I make a new sheet in that
workbook.
ex. When I put 100 in a cell it changes it to look like 10. Or if I put in
10 it changes it to .1. What happened and how do I change this back?

Dpal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
not sure. guessing here but....
2003
on the meun bartoolsoptionsedit tabuncheck fixed decimal places
2007
Office buttonExcel OptionsAdvanced tabUncheck "Automatically insert a
decimal point"

regards
FSt1