Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default match and sort two different tables

Column A has customer name, columns B,C,D has corresponding sales data for
that month. Column E is blank. Column F has has customer name. Column
G,H,I has the same corresponding sales data for the next month.

Although Column A and F both have customer names, there are many changes
month over month with the addition and deletion of certain customers so the
rows do not match up exactly. Is there a quick way to have the rows match up
according to customer names in column A and F and then sort them
alpabetically?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for the response. I hope the example below will clarify.

Currently my list looks like this:
Jan Feb
A A
B C