Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i find data from worksheets in excel

I have 3 work sheets that contain data re a rota patten.
I have a list off 12 employees in 1 column and then 5 Columns with ranges
from Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri. I am trying to find a function that will allow me
to search for
"V" or "H" and display the name of the employee that as "V" or "H" on this
day?
Can any one help me please
J.Ainsworth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Can more than one employeee have a V or H for the particular day?

If the answer to that question is yes and you have the data on 3 sheets this
will be VERY difficult. Putting all the data on one sheet will make things a
whole lot easier.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP