Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cursor color

How can I change the cursor color in Excel? Normally when you stand on any
cell, the selected cell shows a black border with a dot in the right bottom.
When you have a sheet with different border styles, it is difficult to see
which cell is selected. How can I change that cell-selection-border color?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You cannot change the cell selection color. It would be nice, but it
isn't so.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010