Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default difference of 2 cells from 2 sheets to appear on sheet 3?

I am trying to find the difference between a cell on sheet 1 and a cell on
sheet 2. I want the answer to appear on sheet 3. However, when I enter =
and then click on the cell on sheet one, use the minus sign, then click on
the cell in sheet two, it does not calculate.

HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
It looks like the calculation is set up as manual, if you press F9 it will
calculate. go to excel options, formulas and set the calculation to automatic

"wzkm123" wrote:

I am trying to find the difference between a cell on sheet 1 and a cell on
sheet 2. I want the answer to appear on sheet 3. However, when I enter =
and then click on the cell on sheet one, use the minus sign, then click on
the cell in sheet two, it does not calculate.

HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In EXCEL 2007 I have:-

1. Sheet1 cell J 10 the number 10.