Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default AND formula

Below is my example. I am not able to find any solution for AND fomula. My
problem is in cell A, the figure entered is 42. I want this figure to show in
Cell D. in other words, how can I create a fomula that determine if cell A is
between 31 and 45, mark X (in cell D)

A B C D E F
-------------|---------|--------|---------|--------|----------
| <15 | 16-30 | 31-45 | 46-60 | 1
-------------|---------|--------|---------|--------|----------
42 X
-------------|---------|--------|---------|--------|----------
10 X
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(AND(A230,A2<46),"X","")

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
in cell D enter
=if(and(A130,A1<46),"x","")

"Jafferi" wrote:

Below is my example. I am not able to find any solution for AND fomula. My
problem is in cell A, the figure entered is 42. I want this figure to show in
Cell D. in other words, how can I create a fomula that determine if cell A is
between 31 and 45, mark X (in cell D)

A B C D E F
| <15 | 16-30 | 31-45 | 46-60 | 1
42 X