Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Delete a sheet

Hello,

I have a workbook with 15 sheets and I am trying to delete any one of them
by right click on sheet name and then delete. The problem is that I have only
access to click on " Select all sheets" and " View Code ".
Will you please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Your workbook is protected.

To delete (or insert) a sheet you have to unprotect the workbook, Goto Tools
Protection Unprotect Workbook.

If the workbook is password protected, you will need the password to
unprotect it.

Regards,
Per