Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
H/A H/A is offline

Default Refernce 2 sheets & same columns & rows

Is it possible to do the following...

Sheet 1
Sheet 2
A B C D A B
C D E F G H

2 3 5 5 4 7

1 1 1 1 1 1
80 A 61 2
8 1 # 61 3
6 B 61 4
4 2 62 5

Ok, Sheet 1 has alot of forumlas to get the #'s in Column A, what I am
trying or would like to do is formulate a chart in Sheet 2 C3:H6 that will
format the corresponding numbers from Sheet2 Col A&B and Row 1&2 and place
them in sheet 1 B3,b4,b5,&b6 and return the formulated number from D5 (D5
from sheet 1 is a formula using the numbers retrieved from the columns and
rows in sheet 2 and the columns and rows in Sheet 1....
For example on sheet 1 in the B column i want it to place 61(sheet2 A3) in
Sheet1 B3, a 2 (sheet2 B3) in sheet 1 b5... the C column in Sheet 1 is
referencing where the numbers come from from sheet 2.... so on and so
forth... but i want to do it for the whole sheet...

Is this possible... Does it even make sense?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"H/A" wrote:

[...]

Ok, now that it has posted, it doesn't even look right on here.... isn't
there a site that i can upload my sheet and someone else can look at it????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may upload your file to www.meediafire.com and then provide a link in
the post here

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"H/A" wrote in message

"H/A" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You have to provide the URL link that MediaFire gave to your uploaded file.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"H/A" wrote in message

"H/A" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I think I have a solution - have used data tables. Kindly check the result
and post back.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymjqw1w4rqj/Exel Test charting-ashish.xlsx

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP