Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Add one

Hi,

This is probably really really easy (I hope)...

I have a column which starts like this:

P1001
P1002
P1003
P1004

But then gets messed up with a load of other different formats of numbers.

I need a formula so that the next cells automatically shows P1005, P1006
etc. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

="P"&1000+ROW()
in row1 returns P1001
in row2 returns P1002
etc.
Regards,
Stefi

--
Regards!
Stefi

€˛GillianX€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi,

This is probably really really easy (I hope)...

I have a column which starts like this:

P1001
P1002
P1003
P1004

But then gets messed up with a load of other different formats of numbers.

I need a formula so that the next cells automatically shows P1005, P1006
etc. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I may be missing something here but why not just select the cell with P1004
in and drag down?

Mike