Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Printing Dates on One Sheet

I have one template that i print for our production floor. Each sheet has
seven dates printed; Monday thru Sunday. I need to print this one template
52 times for each week of the year. Is there a formula that i could enter
one day (i.e. the first date for the first monday) and automtically print the
rest of the weeks. in essence, press the print button one time, but the same
template will print 52 times with each week on the sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

So you have 7 rows on each sheet and 52 sheets? If I were you, I'd collate
everything on one summary sheet and filter your data there. Check this out:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

Also, this:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Ryan---

"SSADA" wrote:

I have one template that i print for our production floor. Each sheet has
seven dates printed; Monday thru Sunday. I need to print this one template
52 times for each week of the year. Is there a formula that i could enter
one day (i.e. the first date for the first monday) and automtically print the
rest of the weeks. in essence, press the print button one time, but the same
template will print 52 times with each week on the sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

i wonder if i could show you the template. basically it has seven columns
with dates. i only have one sheet and have to change the date for each
monday and reprint for each week. i was hoping i could only print once and
then it will automtically print all 52 weeks.

"SSADA" wrote:

I have one template that i print for our production floor. Each sheet has
seven dates printed; Monday thru Sunday. I need to print this one template
52 times for each week of the year. Is there a formula that i could enter
one day (i.e. the first date for the first monday) and automtically print the
rest of the weeks. in essence, press the print button one time, but the same
template will print 52 times with each week on the sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ah! Now I get it. Put 1/4/1020 in Cell R1. =R1+7 in R2, and fill down for
53 rows.
Then run this code:

Sub PrintMacro()
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range(Range("R1"), Range("R1").End(xlDown))

For Each Cell In rng

Cell.Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("B7:C7").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=1, Collate _
:=True

rng.Offset(1, 0).Select

Next

Ryan---

"SSADA" wrote:

I have one template that i print for our production floor. Each sheet has
seven dates printed; Monday thru Sunday. I need to print this one template
52 times for each week of the year. Is there a formula that i could enter
one day (i.e. the first date for the first monday) and automtically print the
rest of the weeks. in essence, press the print button one time, but the same
template will print 52 times with each week on the sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

this worked great!!!!!!!!!!

i finally got a chance to run the code! you could not have been more
helpful, i appreciate it GREATLY!!!!!!!!!