Elizabeth

Default Scenario Results all the same

My spreadsheet has two scenarios in it and was working correctly several
weeks ago. Now, the problem is that when I run the scenario summary, the
results are the same for both scenarios.
Debra Dalgleish

You can edit the Scenarios, to return the changing cells to their
original values:

Select the sheet that contains the scenarios
Choose ToolsScenarios
Select a scenario from the list
Click Edit
Click OK
Change the values, click OK
Click Close

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Elizabeth

Thank you for replying. :) I re-entered the values, but the scenario summary
still gives the scenario that I have selected to be "shown" three times: Once
in the current value column and then in both the scenario columns.

I am using Excel 2002.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Elizabeth wrote:
My spreadsheet has two scenarios in it and was working correctly several
weeks ago. Now, the problem is that when I run the scenario summary, the
results are the same for both scenarios.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Debra Dalgleish

I found one other message in the Google newsgroup archives that
describes a similar problem, but no solution was posted:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...68296a70c35f4c

What names did you use for the Scenarios?

If you'd like to send me the file, I can take a look at it.