Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Create a chart of totals over time?

I have a worksheet containing a User Type column and a Date/Time column. The
User Type is a code between 0 and 9. The Date/Time is formatted as mm-dd-yyyy
hh:mmAM/PM. Example:

USER TYPE DATE/TIME
0 12-07-2009 11:09AM
0 12-07-2009 11:09AM
2 12-07-2009 11:09AM
1 12-07-2009 11:09AM
9 12-08-2009 1:19PM
2 12-08-2009 1:19PM
2 12-08-2009 1:19PM
0 12-09-2009 11:52AM
1 12-09-2009 11:52AM
9 12-09-2009 11:52AM

As you can see, User Types can occur multiple times for each Date/Time value.

I need to create a chart of the total number of type 0 and type 9 users over
time. Should I create a new worksheet with formulas then create the chart
from that worksheet? If so, what formula should I use?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007 PivotTable, PivotChart
No formulas needed.
Also two formula methods.