Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculating length of time with conditions

I would like to calculate the length of time a client spends in a program.
We use three columns (entry date, exit date, today's date). If a client is
still enrolled I would like to base the length of time on today's date. If
the client leaves the program, I would like to base the length of time on the
exit date. Preference is to display the length of time in months. Thank you.