Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extract Supplier Name

i need to extract the supplier name from my database and the supplier that
downloaded from my system which not in a consistant format: -

POK-KIJ-198-BBC Ltd
POI-980-Microsoft Ltd
IUYOP0987-Seach Pvt Ltd

How can i build a formula to extract the supplier name which apparently
always at the back of the text?
Thanks
howard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you look down to the first post you made with this question (you called
the subject "Text function"), you will see the two answers you already got
to it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)