Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Monthly files

I have a monthly files where every day is a sheet, the beginning of which
references a cell on the sheet before. Is there a way of having this done
without introducing the link manualy on every sheet?

Ex: A6 of Dec 10 = g24 of Dec 9, etc
Thanks beforehand

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

dimitry schaff,
One way you could do this, is to set it up once and save it as a template
file.
The next time you open the file, to input data. When you are done, save the
file as that Month.xls.
The template would be MonthlyBudget.xlt (for example). If you did this in
December 2009. The next time you open MonthlyBudget.xlt and input data for
January 2009, select file Save As and call it January2010.xls.
Hope this helps.

.