Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Turn on Automatic Formula Fill in Table

I turned off the 'automatically fill th column with this formula'
option in Excell 2007 but I can't see how to turn it on again. Can
anyone point me in teh right direction?

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Excel Options Proofing AutoCorrect Options
Autoformat As You Type Fill formulas in tables to create
calculated columns