Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Compare two files and update data from another file base on words ina cell separated by commas

I have two file with several colomns. I need to compare two Col B
fileA Col B of FileB as shown in example.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...iNDFLamcybXdhW...

Each col have about 1000 rows.
Each row contains thousands of words and phrases separated by Comma.

As you can see from example, my data has soo many words and phrases
separated by comma in each row of two colomn A and B.

==============
i Need to merge data of corresponding row from COLA$FileB TO
corresponding row of COLA$FileB
Also merge data of corresponding row from COLB$FileB TO corresponding
row of COLB$FileB
with following condition.
If any word or phrase from any row of COL B file B match to any row
of COL B FILE A.

note: There are thousands of words which in each row of Col B of both
files separated by commas.

Please reply back if i am able to explain correctly
thanks for your reply in advance
thanks