Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calculated field in pivot - how to edit

Hello,

I have a pivot with calculated fields in, however they seem to be bringing
back incorrect data eg.

Total Number of points: 23
Number of correct points: 16
Percent correct: 61.1% where it should read 69.5%

now I need to know how I can view what formula has been used so that I can
correct it.

Thank you
Tracey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Need sample of source, pt and cf data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are doing something wrong. Check the references very carefully. I've
been using pivot tables since, well, for a very long time and I've never once
experienced the kind of results you are describing.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm
http://www.babeled.com/2008/07/18/ex...-manipulation/

HTH,
Ryan--