Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Turn off auto adjust of row heights

I have a complex spreadsheet for my catalogue of products. I have set row
heights, fonts and sizes of texts for different rows. Every now and then my
row heights are automatically changed by EXCEL. I have turned off word wrap
I have locked/protected my sheet. How can I stop EXCEL automatically
readjusting row heights at its discretion.
Thanks