Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Autofilter not grabbing last row

When I autofilter a criteria, it also includes the last row of data, which
shouldn't be included as it doesn't meet the criteria. For example, to
autofilter by 00001 (knowing there are 5 records with 00001), I get the
following:

00001
00001
00001
00001
00001
00099

Why is it pulling 00099? I've tried to remove autofilter and apply it
again. I've even tried copying the data to a new worksheet. Doesn't work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your title says "not grabbing last row", and your description says the last
row is included in error. Which one is it?

Is the row number with the 00099 in it displayed in blue? If not that's your
problem -- the row is not being included in the Autofilter. Either redesign
your spreadsheet, or select the rows you want filtered first, then apply
autofilter.

Regards,
Fred.