Member

Default Text Box with conditional formula

Is there any way to have a conditional text box? When I click on a text box the conditional formatting option is greyed out. Is there a way around this? In an earlier post I there was a reply but that created a picture and what I'm looking for is a conditionally formatable text box.

Help please ....