Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Nested IF functions

I cannot seem to get my head around creating this function. I am trying to
create a pricing algorithm and cannot figure out the correct sequence of
writing the function. Here is what i am up against:

IF J3<$24.99 then add J3 plus $10.00
IF J3$25.00 but < $49.99 then add J3 plus $15.00
IF j3$50.00 then add J3 plus $20.00

Can this be written to one cell and if so how?
--
Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You question lacka clarity

IF J3$25.00 but < $49.99 then add J3 plus $15.00
IF j3$50.00 then add J3 plus $20.00

what if J3=50? I have assumed you meant =50

=LOOKUP(J3,{0,25,50},{10,15,20})+J3

Mike