Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Lines are auto hiding in excel sheet 2003?

How do we stop lines from hiding? I have selected the sheet and set the page
to expand and when I open the sheet up again many lines are hiding. Is there
a simple fix for this. This is a large sheet approx. 2.3MB that is on a
shared network.
Thank you for your help.
Barb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What are "lines"?

Do you mean rows?

Or lines of text within cells?

How did you set the sheet to expand?

Do you mean you set wraptext on cells and set rows to autofit?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:45:03 -0800, shipchik
wrote:

How do we stop lines from hiding? I have selected the sheet and set the page
to expand and when I open the sheet up again many lines are hiding. Is there
a simple fix for this. This is a large sheet approx. 2.3MB that is on a
shared network.
Thank you for your help.
Barb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Gord,

Do you mean rows? Yes
Do you mean you set wraptext on cells and set rows to autofit? Yes

Even after the autofit we have saved the worksheet and we are still finding
rows are hiding after we re open the worksheet.

Barb

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What are "lines"?

Do you mean rows? Yes