Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I selected row 1 and row 2 to freeze and it is freezing at row 12

I am selecting row 1 and row 2 to freeze and excel keeps freezing at row 12?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select one row only, if you want 2 rows above where it freezes select row 3,
that will leave row1 and 2 unaffected when you scroll down

Peo Sjoblom

"Lori Brooks" <Lori wrote in message
I am selecting row 1 and row 2 to freeze and excel keeps freezing at row
12?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

To freeze row 1 & 2 select A3 and then Window|Freeze Panes

Mike