Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default Copy sheets into one book

Hi
I have number of workbooks in C:\My Documents and I would like to copy
sheet1 from all of them and paste it into new book. Is there a macro to do it?

--
Greatly appreciated
Eva
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check out Ron de Bruin's site:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Specifically, his article on merging multiple workbooks:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc837974.aspx
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Eva" wrote:

Hi
I have number of workbooks in C:\My Documents and I would like to copy
sheet1 from all of them and paste it into new book. Is there a macro to do it?

--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions