Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Count Formual with checked boxes

Hello,

(2nd Posting -- just in case the first request did not Post correctly)

I have a form in Excel that has boxes within cells F8:F27. When you click
on the box, it inputs a check mark. I would like to use a formula to count
all boxes that are checked (actual check mark)

Can anyone help me, please?
--
Thanks, Annie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

If the boxes have been created through the option in the Forms menu, then
one can supply a cell link cell in the Format control box. The cell link
will display as TRUE when the box is checked. Then one can use the
=countif(range,true) to count the checked boxes

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com