Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default Formula

Hi
I wonder if it can be done by formula.
I have the following:

Col1 col2 col3 col4
data1 data1 number1 number2
data2 data2 number3 number4

I would like to create new sheet with
Col1 col2 col3 col4
data1 data1 number1 (first row)
data1 data1 number2 (First row)
data2 data2 number3 (second row)
data2 data2 number4 (second row)

It will be great if I can have only data from col 3&4 that are more than 0,
but it is not a big deal if it can't be done.

Any ideas?

--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Hi
No, there are many rows and they want to have this automated. they don't
want to copy and paste each time they need to create new sheet with data.
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva