Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Resize image using macro

When I recorded a macro to enable me to resize an image non of my actions
were recorded.

I want to be able to select any image contained in a workbook sheet and
click a command button to resize the image.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You may be talking about Excel 2007.
Macro recorder does not work like older version of Excel, because picture
and some other objects do not "belong" anymore to worksheets.
To do that you may put your hand into the code.
Start trying...
ActiveSheet.Picture
.... to access all pictures objets to resize then the way you wish.