Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date

I'm trying to write a formula so that if the date doesn't match, say the
current date, that it will take a month that I specify and give me the last
day of that month. For example, the current date is 11/11/09. If the date
doesn't match this date and I want to look at the last day of the month
another month. Data is like this

Jul 2009 Aug 2009 Sep 2009 Oct 2009 Nov 2009

In the July column, if the current date, specified by a cell in the
worksheet is NOT= to Jul 2009 then return Jul 31, 2009, otherwise current
date or 11/11/09

Help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I dont think I get it all, but youo may use conditional functions together
with date functions....
=IF( dataChecked = dateNow, dateNow, EOMONTH( anyDayOfOtherMonth ,0))