Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto insert of a pivot table?

Would someone out there let me know if there is a way to write a code/macro
that allows you to insert a pivot table worksheet in the active workbook? I
add a pivot table to every work book I open. Each workbook has only 1 work
sheet (the pivot table would be the second sheet)
The problem with "recording" a macro is the source data changes with every
book I open as does the number of rows.
Any help would be appreciated.