Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sum same cell across multiple worksheet function does not work...

I am attempting to sum the numbers from the same cell on 20 worksheets. All cells have been formatted as a number and I am using the following formula =SUM('Protocol 1:Protocol 20'!D3). When information is entered it will not sum.

BTW all of the D3 cell's have a Vlookup formula in them. Can anyone help?

Send Screen Captures Into A Database
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ures-into.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

OK, formula doesn't sum, bur what really happens? Do you get an error message
or zero or what? Are you sure that Calculation is set to Automatic? Sheets
Protocol 1:Protocol 20 have to be contiguously after each other without any
other sheets between them! Your formula is correct, you have to seek the
problem somewhere else.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛R Hannah€¯ ezt Ć*rta: