Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can you insert a shortcut to a different workbook?

I have a workbook (Workbook 1) that constantly is being updated. I also have
a file (File 1) which contains numerous files with similar information. I
would like to put a shortcut to Workbook 1 into File 1. Can this be done
and, if so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why dont you try adding an hyperlink. OR use the HYPERLINK() function to the
other workbook.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria