Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Normal distribution curve

How do I create a normal distribution curve in excel. I have the following
data:

In R2 TO R69 I have cost as a percentage of value for different projects. I
want to create a normal distribution curve for the values in R2 TO R69 to see
how these % line up on a normal distribution curve. I calculated the average
and stdev for these percentages and then I used bn range but my calculations
do not work out . Thanks.

The values in R2 TO R69 unsorted are and there are some blanks:
6%
79%
45%
122%