Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default Excel and weird behave

Something weird is happening with my Excel right now.
I can't copy down my formula.
When I click page down button my screen doesn't move
When I click ctrl end I still see rows 1-35, even though I think I am on the
last row of my data.
Do you know what is happening?

--
Greatly appreciated
Eva
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Eva wrote:
Something weird is happening with my Excel right now.
I can't copy down my formula.
When I click page down button my screen doesn't move
When I click ctrl end I still see rows 1-35, even though I think I am on the
last row of my data.
Do you know what is happening?

Check your Scroll Lock key.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Thank you for your response, but it was non of it. It is working fine right
now but I experienced it for the first time.... I still don't know what was
it.
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva