Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Spread numbers by setting up a Min and Max

Hi,

If I want to spread the numbers between two cells, lets say A1 is the
minimum of something and A5 is the maximum, what's the formula to do this?
For example, if A1 is 10 (minimum) and A5 is 100,000 (maximum), by using
such a formula, I will have like the following:
A2= 100, A3= 1,000, A4= 10,000

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In A2 enter: