Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Assign a function to a Command Button

How can I assign a function to a command button placed in Excel 2007 Worksheet?

I need to use Goal Seek command (from Excel Menu/Data/What-If Analysis/Goal
Seek) in my worksheet to do some calculation. However instead of following
the
menu path, I want to place a button in my worksheet and assign the Goal seek
command to this button. By clicking on this button, the dialogue for Goal
Seek function should appear.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Dave. I am grateful for your support. It worked well. May I seek you
refer me some guide for some VB related stuff for handling such scenarios.

Regards,
Mueen

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Check your other post.

MUEEN SEHDI wrote:

How can I assign a function to a command button placed in Excel 2007 Worksheet?

I need to use Goal Seek command (from Excel Menu/Data/What-If Analysis/Goal
Seek) in my worksheet to do some calculation. However instead of following
the
menu path, I want to place a button in my worksheet and assign the Goal seek
command to this button. By clicking on this button, the dialogue for Goal
Seek function should appear.

--

Dave Peterson
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Debra Dalgleish has a list of books at her site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

John Walkenbach's books are very good to start.

See if you can find them in your local bookstore/internet site and you can
choose what one you like best.

MUEEN SEHDI wrote:

Thanks Dave. I am grateful for your support. It worked well. May I seek you
refer me some guide for some VB related stuff for handling such scenarios.

Regards,
Mueen

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Check your other post.